All of our surveyors are fully conversant with the current health and safety procedures whilst on site, and all hold current CSCS cards. We also have PTS (Network Rail) certification and confined space trained staff if required.
Our team uses Trimble robotic total stations and GPS technology to provide a comprehensive, rapid and accurate service throughout the UK that gives excellent value for money.
We will provide you with:
- The highest level of accuracy using latest technology in survey equipment and total stations.
- Experienced surveyors to carry out these works, as accuracy and the ability to work with design drawings are vital.
- A comprehensive in-house system of quality checking with electronic records kept on file.
- Comprehensive drawings using CAD software in DXF/DWG or DGN (AutoCAD or Bentley: MicroStation) formats.
Examples of typical engineering surveys include:
- Railways, roads and bridges
- Road and highway improvements
- Monitoring of reservoir and dam movements
- Sewage treatment works and pipeline routes
- Beach and coastal surveys for flood prevention schemes